Be a part of searchnative
Working at the SearchNative means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced IT environment. We respect each other, our differences and are open to everyone making a contribution.
The strength and vitality that SearchNative today enjoys is due to the many important contributions made by each of its members. The company benefits greatly from the dedication and professionalism that each and every employee brings at work.
We celebrate everything, festivals, days, cultural activities even work.
Designation : Business Development Manager
Location : Ahmedabad
Summary : Business Development Manager is responsible to search new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- New Business Development: Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Client Retention: Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning: Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Management and Research: Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- MBA(Marketing), B.E.(IT), B.E.(C.E.), B.Tech., M.Tech.
- Experience in bidding portals.
- Knowledge of IT field and market trends.
- Promising towards sales targets.
- Must have experience in closing deals independently.
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to work on targets
- Flexible to adapt changes and learn new things
- Able to work on international market
Designation : Full Stack Developer
Experience : 3+ years
Vacancy : 1
Location : Ahmedabad
- Website, web app and database programming using PHP/ MySQL
- Maintenance, use and improvement of open-source and bespoke Content Management and eCommerce systems
- Cross-browser compatible, multi-device web page development using the latest HTML5/ CSS3 standards-compliant code to produce responsive websites
- Liaise with Lead Developer, Managers and Directors to ensure appropriate quality standards are met and timely delivery of projects
- GIT version control
- Implementation of the latest onsite Search Engine Optimization techniques
- User acceptance and unit testing
- General management of website projects
- Forward planning of work schedule, estimation of work and task prioritization
- Effective support for the Lead Developer, including deputizing when required
- Other tasks appropriate to the post as determined by the Lead Developer, Managers or Directors
- Efficient delivery of website and web app
- Must be skilled in writing clean, efficient code
Skills And Qualifications:
- 3+ Years of experience of PHP or any open-source framework
- Proficient in front-end technologies like Java Script, JQuery, HTML, and CSS
- Prior experience in Angular JS or Node JS will be an added advantage
- Ability to integrate PSD to PHP/ PHP frameworks
- IT engineering background is mandatory
Designation : Digital Marketing Strategist/Manager
Reports to : CEO
Location : Ahmedabad
Summary : The Digital Marketing Strategist (the equivalent of Digital Account Manager) is responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities.
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
- Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere to budget
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between the clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Manages work and professional development of assigned project manager(s)
- Works with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
- Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- Writes and transmits conference reports to clients and agency teams
- Reviews statements and estimates of work prior to client review
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Ensures accountability is established during the project planning process
- Three to five years of full-time experience in digital marketing or Advertising, working with Digital Marketing Company. (digital experience required)
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business
groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities
with client partners
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
WE ARE YOUNG AND WE ARE GROWING
No matter how full we are, we can always make some space for the dessert.
Digital Geeks & Restless Sales professional are always welcome!