Be a part of searchnative
Working at the SearchNative means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced IT environment. We respect each other, our differences and are open to everyone making a contribution.
The strength and vitality that SearchNative today enjoys is due to the many important contributions made by each of its members. The company benefits greatly from the dedication and professionalism that each and every employee brings at work.
We celebrate everything, festivals, days, cultural activities even work.
Designation : Digital Marketing Strategist/Manager
Reports to : CEO
Location : Ahmedabad
Summary : The Digital Marketing Strategist (the equivalent of Digital Account Manager) is responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities.
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
- Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere to budget
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between the clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Manages work and professional development of assigned project manager(s)
- Works with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
- Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- Writes and transmits conference reports to clients and agency teams
- Reviews statements and estimates of work prior to client review
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Ensures accountability is established during the project planning process
- Three to five years of full-time experience in digital marketing or Advertising, working with Digital Marketing Company. (digital experience required)
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business
groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities
with client partners
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
Designation : Sr. Graphic Designer
Location : Ahmedabad
Summary : We are looking for a creative Sr. Graphic Designer to work with the team for the ideation.
- Ability to interact, communicate with Team and able to present ideas,
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop, illustration, Coreldraw)
- He/She can work on a variety of products including magazines, product packaging, brochure, banners, flyers….
Desire Candidate Profile
- Candidate should be good in communication.
- Must have prior experience working with Photoshop, Corel draw.
- Added to Advantage for a candidate if he/she is holding fine arts degree.
WE ARE YOUNG AND WE ARE GROWING
No matter how full we are, we can always make some space for the dessert.
Digital Geeks & Restless Sales professional are always welcome!